Tuesday 13 August 2013

SILHOUETTE....

                              World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

Waited in the garden last night for several hours on comet watch. I saw about 5 or 6 and it was an impressive sight, I am so glad I saw them. Photographing them however is a very different story, as far as I am concerned they were very camera shy. No matter which way I pointed the camera they appeared from a different direction, very frustrating, still there's always next year. I am so glad I got the photograph of the sky and clouds on Monday night.

I was walking along Grosvenor Road earlier today looking for pictures when I noticed these metal fire escapes. I really like the stark shapes that they form particularly silhouetted against the sky. Interesting shapes in the most unlikely places.
                       World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment