Saturday 14 September 2013

LAST DAY OF THE FRINGE..

World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved
World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved



I'm tinged with a little sadness this afternoon, The Fringe is almost over for this year and I have finished my last photo walk around Wanstead. There has been a terrific response to the walks and I know the participants have produced some lovely photographs, so much so that I have decided to hold a small photographic competition for them to find the winning photograph. Keep watching to see the winning picture.

I always tend to think that the far end of Nightingale Lane, where it meets Nelson Road and Rodney Road is a little short on trees, however on the way home this evening I found this view of The Duke of Edinburgh framed by trees. More proof of just how green Wanstead is.

No comments:

Post a Comment