Saturday 28 September 2013

SATURDAY WEDDING..

I have put up two pictures today as I owe you one from yesterday, I had a very busy day on location just outside Oxford at Great Milton, can you guess where ?

    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

I spotted this car parked outside Christ Church earlier today, I suspect the owner may have been attending a wedding in the church. It was the reflection of the leaves and sky in the lid of the boot that caught my eye, plus the ladies hat on the rear seat that made me think that it belonged to a wedding guest.

                        World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved
This bus was parked at the bus stop on the High Street when I saw it from a distance. I thought the shape unusual for what we normally see in Wanstead and upon closer inspection the white ribbon gave the game away. It was an old style 'routemaster' waiting for wedding guests from Christ Church  just around the corner, could it have been the same wedding that I referred to in the picture above ?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment