Tuesday 8 October 2013

'THE FRINGE' PHOTO WALK COMPETITION WINNER

                                © Geraldine

As part of the Fringe I organised a series of photo walks around Wanstead. I was delighted by the standard of the pictures that were taken, they were all excellent. All were well composed and thoughtful and we had some fun as well.


To be completely impartial and fair I asked Wansteadium to be the judge, he did an excellent job and here is his comment on the wining photograph:- 


  'Geraldine's is my favourite, simply because it made my eye work - I had to find my way right from the wood, through the hole to the chimney and then ending up on the top of the old hospital. Wanstead doesn't have that many landmarks but that is one and it's a pleasing familiar sight at the end of the journey' 

Above is the winner by Geraldine with the other entries below. 


On a final Fringe note for this year, I would like to thank Wansteadium for coming up with the original idea and Wanstead estate agent John Wagstaff of Petty Son and Prestwich for his financial support which made the whole thing possible. Please enjoy the pictures below.

                        Yasmin
                                            Trevor
                               Sarie
                               Sam B
                               Lyn
                                Lorna
                               Jan
                                                Bruce
                                                Andrea
                                Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment