Monday 18 November 2013

WOODFORD AND WANSTEAD CAMERA CLUB..



I was invited recently by the Woodford and Wanstead Camera Club to judge their print competition. So I duly turned up last Teusday evening at the clubs meeting room in Wanstead, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I have to say it was a really great night, a good enthusiastic, friendly turnout, excellent tea and most importantly some really great pictures. I looked through roughly fifty photographs in different categories and I didn't come across a bad one, in fact I was really impressed by the high standard of work. In short a great club with great members, I look forward to a return visit.

The photograph above shows me with some of the members looking over some of the winning photographs and below a selection of the entries including the overall winner, third from left on the bottom row.

Many thanks to club member Aimee Benn for supplying these two photographs shot with her iPhone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment