Tuesday 25 February 2014

REDISCOVERED..

                            World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

It's been very busy lately so I haven't been out and about in Wanstead as much as I'd like. I've been in the West Country, then editing loads of pictures from magazine shoots and of course working on the e.book. Also I have been looking through some of the local pictures that I have taken and have found a couple that I really like but have forgotten to put on, so let let me put that right over the next couple of days.

This picture was taken earlier this year, the tree with the bare branches is on Nightingale Green it was one of those evenings with a lovely sunset, we had quite a few.

You can get details of my photography e.book simply by clicking on this link

  

No comments:

Post a Comment