Tuesday 16 December 2014

TWO CHURCHES...

    © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

Apologies for not keep the blog up to date this week. Christmas is always a busy time in the Gallery and this year is no exception plus I've had this terrible cold/flu thing that seems to be doing the rounds. Anyway on Sunday evening there was a glorious sky for a short period as you can see above. I took this picture from Nightingale Green looking along Nightingale Lane, it was only when I looked at it on my computer that I realised there are two churches in it. The straight roofline on the left is the United Reformed Church while the steeple behind is if course Christ Church on Christchurch Green.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and the seagull is a nice touch. What about your camera settings? Do tell.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave, glad you like the picture, the technical stuff is - Leica V Lux type 114, ISO 400, shutter speed 1/3200 at f4, about -1.3 exposure compensation, picture style on vivid, focal length about 300mm if I remember correctly.

      Delete