Friday 13 March 2015

HORIZONTAL..

    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

....no that's not me falling over. I thought I'd give you a break from Spring for a moment, I'm sure there will be more pictures to come quite soon.  On a completely different subject. I'm always drawn in by bold horizontal lines in pictures, I couldn't walk past this fence and garage door without taking a couple of shots. If you stand back and photograph them from a distance quite often they don't really do anything, however if you get close and shoot along them that's quite a different story. It is for me anyway... 


  World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

3 comments:

  1. I really like the composition and contrast of both shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you William, they are not to everybody's taste but they work for me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, there has been beautiful light in your photographs lately

    ReplyDelete