Wednesday 15 April 2015

DOUBLE JOINTED...


  World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

I took this picture at Jubilee Pond during my recent Wanstead Flats visit. There was lots of activity going on, people were walking, jogging, picnicking on the bench, what really impressed me though was the collecting of litter organised by Lakehouse Lake Project. People giving up their Sunday morning for a good cause, more about them later in the week. The birds seemed quite lively as well, this goose must be double jointed to get it's neck into this S shape..

8 comments:

  1. Having been attacked by a gander a couple of years ago...not a Canada gander, but a Chinese gander, when I see the neck go like that I know that they are not happy. Usually it's a warning "Back off!" LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch, I'll remember not to get to close..

      Delete
  2. For some reason, I'm seeing a lot of birds on blogs today! Love these guys. THey look so stately.

    ReplyDelete