Tuesday 21 July 2015

CAUGHT MID AIR...

                   World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


I had a wander to the garden at the rear of the Corner House last Saturday. Marion Temple, Wansteads guerrilla gardner has been hard at work and has done a splendid job I have to say. I was particularly struck by this lovely plant, as usual I have no idea what it is, backlit against a dark background however it really stood out. I'm not sure if that's a small bee or wasp hovering near the top left of the flower if you know drop me a line please...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower, but I either don't know what it is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a thistle to me. But a very nice macro, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done! It does look a bit like a thistle. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete