Thursday 5 November 2015

WINTER WARMTH..

     World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

One of the things I like in the winter is when the clocks go back. Not only do I get an extra hour in bed but it gets darker earlier, what does this mean. Well the lights in buildings go on just as I am on my way home and so I get a chance to peek inside. Also I really like the way that the warmth of colour shines out into the cold winter light outside...This peek through the widow is into the newly refurbished Nightingale pub opposite the Gallery...looks very inviting to me...


7 comments:

  1. The lower portion of the window reminds me of a restaurant here that also has the same kind of writing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so agree, plus we're back to a more natural, closer to sun time rythm! This is very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pint of ale is calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! That really is an inviting sight Geoff. I did enjoy the English pubs when I spent a year in UK, seems like 300 years ago now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A warm atmosphere inside into the cold winter, a pleasant contrast indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exactly true...very inviting...

    ReplyDelete