Thursday 4 February 2016

COBBLES & ALLEYWAYS...

                               World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

I just can't resist cobbles, photographically that is, I find it impossible just to walk by and be satisfied with a glance. There has to be an angle, in this case from ground level, with these particular cobbles it was a double delight as they are in a short covered alleyway. What photographer can resist an alley, they always lead somewhere to make an interesting picture....



8 comments:

  1. Cobblestones are a treat for the camera. They're rare here and presently beneath snow and ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that footsteps I hear, is that a shadow I see .. Super mysterious image Geoff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're a bit hard to walk on but they sure do make a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cobblestone as a photographic subject. These look wonderful in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I go imagining the Ripper again... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting shot... It seems to be in a distant past...

    ReplyDelete